Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Tuesday 1 July 2014

I'm Not a Cult of Personality: Meet Me This Summer!


Caught The VW Bug is on a mini tour of the South of England throughout the summer months and you have the chance to meet me. The world's best stalkers have a golden opportunity to hunt me down unmarked, off guard, and defenseless to say what they need to say like "can I have a photo?" or "Can you follow me on Twitter because your Twitter presence is woeful?" at various big VW shows South side.

I will be attending the following shows over July & August:

13 July 2014 - London Volksfest (in Essex...) North Weald Airfield
20 July 2014 - Bug Jam 28 (with a MASSIVE hangover) at Santa Pod. 
31 August 2014 - VW Action upon a return to Santa Pod!
Any Given Saturday - My Local Wetherspoons
More dates may follow. 

I will be paying a visit to the guys over at Rothfink Industries at Bug Jam 28, who you may have seen featured on the blog as I am the latest blog writer for them, and I hope to get some photo's with the team!

Remember, you could meet me at anyone of these shows! I will be signing autographs from the front seat of my Bug at each venue and if you win our non-existent competition, you will win, depending on the budget, the following!
  • Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone paperback signed by myself.
  • The latest and hottest copy of the Mail on Sunday
  • A pack of 10p Haribo
  • A hug (only if you're not weird)                                       
I can confirm that I will not be having my own trade stand and I will be wearing a generic t-shirt bought from a shop, so I will be super easy to spot at some of the biggest Bug shows on the calendar. The chances of meeting me are perhaps an astronomical impossibility, yet the thrill of a challenge will be even greater!

See you there!
C.T





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll