Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Guest Blogging on Classic Volks: How To - Upholstery: Recovering Those Pesky Seat Covers!



I'm super pleased to announce that my second post with ClassicVolks.com has gone live!

For any reader of Caught the VW Bug, you may know I like to keep anything tech based sweet and easy to read and this one is no different! I documented way back in the fierce winter about how you can recover your seats, which I did for McCartney and will be doing for Lennon once again later in the month.

Feel free to take a look at the post here, I'm very excited about such a small topic! ClassicVolks.com are now up to 485,000 fans on Facebook and recent claimed the award for the 'UK's Most Influential in Social Media' as rated by hirejungle.com, so the exposure to write for them is massive!

Here is the link!
http://www.classicvolks.com/blog/how-to-upholstery-recovering-seats/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll