Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Food for Thought: 'Barnfinds'


What grinds my gears to the point I need a new gearbox? 'Barnfinds'. Turns out from minor research that there are 450 million barns in the UK with classic cars, new cars, and even the not so desirable cars in them. Astonishing!

I owned a 'barnfind' project way back when I was younger. I opened up the garage to get some dinner out and bam! A wild Beetle appears! It must have been in storage for about two hours, which will undoubtedly raise the price of the car.

Basically, if you want to sell your undesirable car, stop calling it a 'Barnfind'. Unless you're on that TV programme 'Storage Hunters', be honest with it. Honesty sells!

I found a barn once, does this mean it's a 'Barnfind'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll