Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Tuesday 22 July 2014

The Swede: The Lasting Legacy

Whilst you're all indulging in your 'Two for Tuesday's' you greedy souls, I am writing to you all in a cave somewhere, which I have luckily sourced a strong WiFi connection from a distant Starbucks four miles away from here.



You should hopefully all be accustomed to The Swede by now after his arrival and road trips to Volksfest and Brighton! He has also found fame in his previous owner's blog in the past and shortly before his departure to us, a small farewell post was written in honour of this awesome car.



I decided to show to you all the photo's of his final road trip and farewell before the handover to us.

Enjoy your pizza's!

P.S. I know I am rubbish at Photoshop.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll