Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Friday 4 July 2014

Lost & Found: Where is UKR 527H?

A new feature for you all while the car's are enjoying fanning themselves in the sun, drinking Pimms, and being spoilt rotten with new parts and accessories. I've named it Lost & Found, searching for those long lost Beetles that we owned over the years.

(Sidebar: I have MASSIVE, LIKE ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE DE JA VU RIGHT NOW.)

"You've been Tango'ed" always springs to mind when I think about UKR 527H. That big orange looking... Orange was my brother's Bug way back in the late 1990's and we sold the car around 2000. UKR is a 1970 which is registered under an H plate.

From looking on the records with the DVLA, I can see it is still alive with a full tax and MOT and is now re-registered as Yellow, but still on the road which is pleasing to see. Thanks to Data Protection, we're limited to fully knowing the car's whereabouts such as address, but it's awesome to see it's still running around the streets of the UK somewhere.

We are aiming to hunt the car down, not to buy it back but merely to admire and get into contact with the proud owner of UKR 527H.

If you know anything, feel free to email me at veedubdubdub@gmail.com, comment on the blog or send a pigeon my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll