Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Monday 24 November 2014

Auto Art #3: Progress!

Alas, a lapse in blogging and no doubt, general life and times has meant I have pushed on through the evenings with some more good ol' fashioned 'Bombing!

As you can see, I am starting to make some progress with the stickerbombing project and I am pleased to announce, the passenger's side is looking pretty decent with another hundred plus stickers added to the foray.



Have I created any particular pattern or design? Of course not. I prefer to go all out as that best describes me. Different. Left-field. Calculated madness et al. However, I want to commit to finishing this project as truthfully, there's no going back and there will be no going back!


Here is the latest update, but it is ever so slightly starting to take shape which is certainly pleasing.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll