Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Thursday 6 November 2014

Lake Take Two: Lennon

It feels a very long time since I last took a Beetle down to arguably one of the best vantage points in my local area, the undisclosed, secret lake. I remember the days when my boy at the time, McCartney, who is still going strong albeit with another owner, looked the bogs' dollocks at this particular lookout, only for his clutch to snap five minutes later.




However, fast forward to the end of the year. A surprisingly mild November afternoon set the scene for Lennon and his first visit to the spot that McCartney strutted his stuff months earlier.



Sadly, as the nights roll in and the temperature significantly, it's time to consider about putting Lennon to bed. As I become wisened with this aircooled malark, I soon learned after suffering one of the harshest winters on record that it's best to preserve your pride and joys and mess around in something a little more, regimented, warmer, and modern.



However, I still have a few days left of enjoying Lennon before he heads into hibernation for the winter!

Here are some photo's from the lake and I must say that Lennon is looking fantastic, much like the weather.

Also, I managed to grab a girl's phone number after we got chatting at the spot which was pretty cool.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll