Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Saturday 15 November 2014

Auto Art #2: Small Gains

I announced to my community that I am embarking in a project of automobile artistry. I am pleased to show you a few photo's of the first update in this frankly mad idea.



The 6n 'Bomber is starting to show its first signs into a transformation from a haggard daily driver, to a haggard daily driver with a few stickers on it's body. Come on, it's only the start!



I aim to finish this project hopefully around March 2015 and like I mentioned previously, the WHOLE car will be completely covered and stickerbombed with various brands, logo's and probable lawsuits along the way.

As the first few stickers went on, I knew it was the right thing to do, I couldn't turn back now. The journey of controlled madness has begun.


If anyone has any stickers, please feel free to get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll