Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Auto Art: What on Earth Is This?


A blank canvas.

Although Aircooled > Watercooled in my opinion any day of the week, I, as much as the next person prefers the warmth in the winter.

I am talking from experience after a frankly diabolical 2013/2014 winter series of drives to the next town along to see my girlfriend at the time, or for a 'leisurely' drive in the driving rain and floods to go with it and dressing light in a Liam Gallagher-esque parka, two pairs of gloves to drive in, and thermals was only just the start, but moreover spelled the end of trekking around rough winters in a Beetle as it destroyed my last Bug.

Nevertheless, in order to preserve my pride and joy(s), I turned to a watercooled 'wagen for the winter and I have a chance to introduce my next budget (I stress that) project and the latest introduction of what I like to call the SPECIAL FORCES team, as they are the servicemen and women that do the work behind the scenes to ensure the Beetle's are the best they can be when it comes to the camera, the next show, or even the following day trip to work.

As some may now know, I am an enthusiast in making a scene and inspiring folks of the world and I can assure you this project is going to be no different.

Meet Rolo the Polo, 'The Bomber'. Why is 'The Bomber'? Well, I am afraid I can't answer that just yet.

My boy is 18, legal, and easy. Mod Con's that I have not experienced since learning to drive such as power steering, heating, and an actual boot is a shocking development into the world of driving as I have well and truly leapt into the late 20th century for the next few months until the sun begins to show its face.

Automatic transmission means it will beat any car off the lights and the ability to left foot brake also prompts a welcomed number of points on my licence soon.

"It's Auto Art" they said. It will be. Will I ever be able to truly say it's a finished project? Not a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll