Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Friday 27 June 2014

Press Release #6: VW Vibe Magazine - Fledgling Blogger to Magazine Writer in Just 4 Months



I want to share some very good news to every reader, friend, and family member I haven't told yet.

"Keep it, together" Mimicked the words in my head, originally sung by London Grammar when the news came through at 9am this Friday morning. Already tired and in a bit of an indifferent mood. I lost it. A great weight has been lifted almost because another step in my career has been made and in very rapid pace too.

In just 4 months, I've gone from an occasional blogger to writing for a website, then now. Today. This moment. I've achieved another goal. I'm an actual magazine writer.

I'm actually kind of emotional because looking back from where it all started. It is mega. Absolutely mega. I am writing on a freelancing basis, dropping in stories month to month for the newest VW magazine on the market, VW Vibe. I will be writing on topics supplied to me, for which I'm incredibly pleased and excited to do, but moreover I'm allowed to make my mark as keen Beetle nut, writer and as young inspiration to readers of VW magazines.

This will be in the form of my own Bugs that we restore, but more importantly with a monthly build update on Jake Bugg in his bid to finish him for VolksWorld Show 2015. All this on top of writing articles for them, is incredible.

I'm so happy to be telling you this and I'm not going to say something cheesy like "follow your dream!" because that's what people say when they've completed their aims. My aim is to make my mark on this world, but in the nicest way possible. I am not out to tread on people as I want to see people succeed, I want to see this magazine succeed, and I want to be a part of that.

I would like to thank Jason from Rothfink for getting me in contact with VW Vibe. Rothfink are an incredible company and I'm really happy to be writing for them too!

In future, I will be writing as much as I can for every affiliate I write for, including Rothfink and the blog.

If you missed my first post for Rothfink, please view it here! Another will be on the way soon, getting us psyched for Bug Jam 28!

http://www.rothfink.com/dubs-at-the-park-2014/#.U62I87KPWeY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll