Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Press Release #5: My Buddy Rodrigo

I've been a very busy writer. An interest in blogging and writing has become more and more prevalent in my free time (and work time) and I'm excited to be spreading my name out as an editor and writer.

Last week, I announced I was writing for alternative giants in the VW scene, Rothfink.com, which at the time of writing, my first post has been sent over for moderation so I will be pleased to announce that soon!

This week, I am proud to announce that I am writing on a website with an excellent idea. If you've got the money but not the expertise then never fear. My buddy Rodrigo is the man with the plan. His idea at Volkswagen Project Build (www.vwprojectbuild.com) is a crowdfunded one. Simply donate a sum of money and Rodrigo gets the job done. This is an incredibly unique idea and nothing in the scene has ever been reported of crowdfunding a restoration of a car.

I will be on the site as the UK representative to provide an insight into restoration, with some tips and points to look out for, as well as a story from time to time. 

My first two posts has already been published as well as a post by Rodrigo himself. I provide the content and Rodrigo works his magic with a catchy title and placing the images.

Here's the links, show your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll