Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Monday 2 June 2014

Editor's Update: 02 June 2014

Hi y'all!

Just a quick one from me, currently updating the webpage which is looking really exciting!

I have a lot of posts raring to go, such as the report from Stonor Park show, McCartney's Pay & Spray, which is a two-parter and will go out throughout the week. 

Also, I am amidst a new post for ClassicVolks.com, a how-to on replacing seat covers so I will be keeping posted. In the meantime, I will be uploading images to Pinterest from Stonor and other various shows sporadically. In addition to all this incredible content, if you fancy some non-Beetle chat, see my Google+ for new posts occassionally.

All my links are below, along with sponsors:

See more of my antics and updates at Caught the VW Bug
http://caughtthevwbug.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Follow me on my various channels of Social Media
My Twitter

My Tumblr 
My Google+

Like the images? View more at Pinterest
My Pinterest


Here are my sponsors & affiliates too.
ClassicVolks.com
VW Heritage
Charge Clothing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll