Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Thursday 7 August 2014

Sting's Recovery

Who's Sting you say? Well hark back to March when we announced his arrival with the original plan to get him ready to Stanford Hall in 2014 which didn't happen due to other projects and basically running out of time to even acknowledge the existence of Sting.



However, we thought that with Lennon still in the bodyshop after a bleeding month which has greatly irritated me to no end to the point where I could suffer an aneurysm at any given moment that we could start on building up Sting with the decision of running him around like a heap of scrap, but at least solid and drivable. The decision was made last week purely because I need a car to drive around to work and back, which is certainly important. Coupled with the fact my dad goes back to work in September and I will be doubling my journey per day, it's imperative I am in a Beetle that's got an MOT and actually starts.



Thus, we took the wraps off of Sting for this week, who hasn't seen sunlight since April and my dad has been cracking on with the welding. Here are just a few pictures of Sting in his sorry state throughout the post, although he's on the mend!



Join us tomorrow for an update on the main man, Lennon the Lemon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll