Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Tuesday 6 January 2015

What I Want to Happen in 2015: Part Three - Wishlist

The Wishlist.

Dreams are wonderful aspirations that for us mere mortals that live average or below lives keep us awake, keep us alive, and keep us longing and pushing for more enjoyment in this short time we have in the small world all of us slave away for.

Dreams are what make us human and what we ultimately develop into as characters when we grow up to be big and strong like our mother's and father's said we would.

Dreams are important and never should be forgotten or disregarded. Neither should be the feeling of achieving that goal ever elude anyone in life.

My wishlist is still alive and well, ever changing too. But I want to talk about one very special aim and addition to my dream team.

A Splitscreen. Ideally in the form of a Crewcab (two seats) or a Double Cab/DOKA (four seats) and make the leap into what would be an investment of time, funds and reams of lifetime intrinsic enjoyment.

HOP IN GUYS!
Most avid readers would see me as a Beetle boy through and through, growing up with them for as long as I can remember but it's not a change of heart or a change of affinity but pure evolution, addition, and inclusion into a wider VW family.

It's a very special car a Splitscreen, and those dreams like I say make things happen.

Expect more information later in the year as I would very much like to talk more about these fine cars as I learn more about them.

I think that's pretty much my 2015 aims in a nutshell, I hope you enjoyed the three part mini series!

Part Four:

WRITE MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll