Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Bugs in Blankets


Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it and of course Happy Holidays to the 7 billion (and counting) folk in this very small world we call Earth.

A year ago for me has been a very long, yet very interesting one, Last Christmas, I would be talking to my family about McCartney and how troublesome he was on a daily basis for me. 

But the turning point was May, McCartney had gone to a new owner and I welcomed his successor, Lennon to the fray and the rest really was history.

It turns out he was a pretty good singer, too. Here is my car personified for Christmas. 

Merry Christmas everyone, and I will see you all just before New Year for a full scale recap on my life and times of VW ownership which has been unbelievable in every sense of the word.

Now get drunk and fat, it's Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll