Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Friday 18 April 2014

Stolen: Very Rare Corona Sun Visor from Doris

I never thought I would ever have to write one of these posts. However, last night we had a lovely time at VW Heritage's monthly meets, only to find out when I woke up this morning that someone else had to ruin the party. 

Doris' very rare Corona Sun Visor has been nicked off her in the night. This wasn't an act from some gippo, but someone in the know and knew what they were doing. 

Now, I am not one for foul play and if you work hard all month then you should be able to acquire nice things and not for others to nick them because they look nice. It's greatly frustrating. 

If you have or see any whereabouts, eBay or on the road (for the friends and local folk reading), please contact me at veedubdubdub@gmail.com This is my email for all VW related enquiries.

Stolen: Corona Sun Visor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll