Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Sunday 2 February 2014

Breaking (Down) Bad


Stop press, its official, I've caught the VW bug. Bad...

It started originally around in the late 1970's from my parents, catching the first wave of the expensive disease, rather than an isolated incident, the whole family were diagnosed with this problem which was both financially and mentally damaging, not to mention incredibly stressful. Luckily, we went into remission for a decade and we thought we were cured. But, it's back and with a vengeance. I have it, but if there's anyway of saving myself, I need to share with you, my fellow sufferers, my trials and tribulations on the road to recovery.

I am sure if you're reading this, almost certainly you have the disease and you're a sufferer.

1 comment:

Blogroll